Welcome to the Farrell Travel News section of our website. Here is where you will find all the up to date news on Farrell Travel.
Like Farrell Travel on Facebook and you could be the lucky winner of €40 phone credit
- You must like Farrell Travel by the 31st October 2012
- Draw held on the 1st November 2012
We are running an express coach service from Athenry direct to New Ross in Co. Wexford for the Ploughing Championship. Unfortunately we are totally booked out for Tuesday and Thursday so we are only left with seats for Wednesday.
A return ticket is only €30 and the bus leaves the Mart in Athenry at 06:30am sharp each morning.
Booking is essential so ring 091-844189 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book your seat on the bus.
Thank you very much for a wonderful school tour which was very well organised. All the children had a great time. Thanks again.
Farrell Travel have linked up with Delphi Mountain Resort & Spa and we have three weekend Breaks to give away and all you need to do is Like Farrell Travel on Facebook to enter this amazing draw. The peaceful Delphi Mountain Resort and Spa is located just outside Leenane in Co. Galway and has so much to offer. The ultimate escape package includes 2nights B&B, One dinner and a sea wed bath or session of Adventure activities and will include a bottle of wine with Dinner. Visit their website to find out more.
- To enter the draw it’s as simple as hitting the Like button on the Farrell Travel Facebook page
- Everybody who Likes us on Facebook will qualify for the draw
- There will be three draws which will be held on the 28th of July, 28th of August and the 28th of September 2012
- The winner will be notified through a private message and it will be published on our Facebook page
- The winner of the monthly draws will be required to present themselves in Athenry for a presentation of the prize and a photograph which will be published
Farrell Travel are delighted to announce that we will be running our Nightlink service for every night that the Volvo Ocean Race is in town from the 30th of June to the 8th of July so it leaves the people of Athenry with no excuse for not getting out and enjoying all the festivities that comes with the Volvo Ocean Race.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish all teams that are taking part in the Race the very best of luck. We hope this time it’s as big a success as it was the last time.
Here’s hoping for good weather!